Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Office Mural: Bulldog Pride


Our wonderful office staff at Peshtigo Elementary came to me about two months ago and asked if I would be interested in helping them spice up our school office with some Peshtigo Bulldog Pride! I agreed of course and they threw some ideas my way.  After about a week of planning I presented them with my idea and we ran with it.  After some extra hours in the office, we now have a BIG bulldog looking out over our school office.  I got to paint on two walls and they wanted to keep it simple and tasteful.  Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Gold Ironing-Sledgehammer Sledgehammer Classic Iron-Sledgehammer
    Ironing-Sledgehammer Classic Iron-Sledgehammer with titanium joes Stainless Steel Handle, Chrome Finish. A popular item from Iron-sledgehammer collectors. Rating: titanium iv chloride 5 · ‎3 2018 ford fusion hybrid titanium reviews titanium white dominus price · ‎$49.95 · babyliss pro titanium ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete